Director, producer and filmmaker of TV programmes and documentaries. More than 20 years of experience in the audiovisual world, particularly focusing on migrations in Europe. In 2015, he created La Kaseta Ideas Factory, specialized in social themes. Working for Spanish and international TV stations like ABC Australia, Ireland’s National Television, TV3, Cuatro, la Sexta, Televisión Española, Al Jazeera, Zinc (Wales), Al Arabiya and Tele Sur, among others.
Nowadays, he directs the TV program Per què volen els avions? which soon, will air on TV3. The last project he directed was Clip Club TV, a Youtube channel created by UNICEF and Alcantara Family Foundation.
- Battle of Social Networks – La batalla per les xarxes (world screening, 2019)
- On tot comença (TV3, 2019)
- 7 boxes (TV3, TVE, 2018)
- La América de Trump (Cuatro, 2018)
- To Kyma. Rescue in the Aegean sea (ORF Austria, TVN Poland Al Arabiya, TV3, La Sexta, 2016)
- Els innocents de les guerres (8TV, 2016)
- Where the roads end (TV3, TVE, 2015)
- Del carro al Twitter (TV3, 2014)
- El vi i el clima (TVE, 2012)
- La niña de los cabellos blancos (TVE, 2011)
- While the children played (Antena 3, 2010)
- Inshal·la Europa (Telecinco, 2006)
- JOSE COUSO award (in memorial to cameraman Jose Couso, killed in Iraq war on 2005) to best 2006 cameraman for a coverage documentary in hostile conditions. About the immigrants jumping the wall or border in Africa-Europe.
- ONDAS award to the best tv program on Spanish TV in 2003
- Finalist at the Michigan festival AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL for the documentary “While the children played” in 2012
She is a journalist who studied in the Autonomous University of Barcelona and has always been involved in projects of Human Rights and social conflicts. She is the scriptwriter of the documentary ‘Battle of Social Networks – La batalla per les xarxes’ produced by La Kaseta. Scriptwriter of ‘Per què volen els avions?’ by La Kaseta.
She did an internship in Onda Cero during summer of 2015. Since then, she is a volunteer in Boca Radio – a feminist, antiracist, community and youth radio based in Barcelona.
She did an internship in the producer company Grup Broadcaster during 2016 – 2017. Here she worked with David Fontseca in the documentary Els nens de les guerres (8TV, 2016). The documentary is about the children who are living in refugee camps in Irak. She has also collaborated with Metromuster with Idrissa: Idrissa: Fronteres de la quotidianitat documentary which was exhibited as audiovisual performance at the Barcelona Creative Commons Festival 2017 and at the Transeuropa 2017 festival of Madrid.
She studied a course about critic and digital journalism in Croatia in 2016. Moreover, she has done different youth exchanges in Bosnia-Herzegovina and she is currently involved in cooperation projects with the Youth Council of Barcelona.
Multidisciplinary author and art director. His last project is the documentary Battle of Social Networks – La batalla per les xarxes (2019). He directed ALLAU play (2011-2013) and the staging of Autopsia a la Glòria (2009-2010).
Nowadays, he is the scriptwriter of Per què volen els avions?.
- Producer of video art “La caputxeta vermella evolution 3.0” (2010)
- Director of “Maleeixo el temps” (2008) and “Aurora” (2009) by Raydibaum
- Author and director of multidisciplinary staging “Terminal”.
- Director of videoclip “És com un miracle” by Montse Castellà (2007)
- Director of videoclip “Rozate conmigo” by Diego Buendia (2006)
- Scriptwriter and director of short film La balada de Yaga (2005)
- Director an scripwriter of Unacopadevi.com
- Director of Ràdio Manlleu (2000-2005).
- President and founding member of Cine Club Manlleu. (1998 a2002).
- Jury president in FICC (Fédération internationale des ciné-clubs) en la edición del año 2000 del Molodist festival en Kiev (Kyiv Internacional Film Festival).
- Scriptwriter and director of documentary “Crònica d’una il·lusió” (estrenado en enero de 2004).
- Director of La Mostra d’Arts Vives del Castell de Montesquiu (1999-2011).