La Kaseta Ideas Factory is an independent audiovisual production company, created by the director and producer David Fontseca with more than 20 years of experience in the audiovisual sector. Since its inception La Kaseta has focused its objectives on documenting current affairs and social issues. Issues that often get forgotten or do not find their space in major world MassMedia.
The tagline is the best summary of our philosophy.
We try to explain with images what we can’t explain with words.
La Kaseta focuses its objectives on visually document those social conflicts, nationally and internationally, that in one way or another seem
muted and deserve to be disclosed in a comprehensive manner while maintaining our objectivity and professionalism. But La Kaseta also
works as an audiovisual production company that offers its services to advertising, television and Internet and has a network of the best
professionals in the artistic and audiovisual world of the moment.
La Kaseta’s films, documentaries, and reports have won various international awards, and have been shown at major film and documentary
festivals around the world.
- 2018 Documentary Battle of Networks. Work in progress.
Filmmaker, TV programes and documentaries.
More than 20 years of experience in the audiovisual world as: producer, TV camera, video editor and filmmaker.
Working for Spanish and internacional TV stations in England, Australia, Italy i Portugal.
Today, working closely developing TV formats, documentaries, sport TV programs and TV advertisements.
- La América de Trump (Cuatro, 2018)
- Les set caixes (TV3, 2018)
- Where the roads end (TV3/TVE, 2017)
- To Kyma – Rescue in the Aegean sea (TV3/La Sexta, 2016)
- Del carro al twitter (TV3, 2014)
- El vi i el clima (TVE, 2012)
- La niña de los cabellos blancos (TVE, 2011)
- While the children played (Antena 3, 2010)
- Inshal·la Europa (Tele 5, 2006)
- JOSE COUSO award (in memorial to cameraman Jose Couso, killed in Iraq war on 2005) to best 2006 cameraman for a coverage documentary in hostile conditions. About the immigrants jumping the wall or border in Africa-Europe.
- ONDAS award to the best tv program on Spanish TV in 2003
- Finalist at the Michigan festival AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL for the documentary “While the children played” in 2012
Multidisciplinary author and art director. He directed ALLAU play (2011-2013) and the staging of Autopsia a la Glòria (2009-2010).
- Producer of video art “La caputxeta vermella evolution 3.0” (2010)
- Director of “Maleeixo el temps” (2008) and “Aurora” (2009) by Raydibaum
- Author and director of multidisciplinary staging “Terminal”.
- Director of videoclip “És com un miracle” by Montse Castellà (2007)
- Director of videoclip “Rozate conmigo” by Diego Buendia (2006)
- Scriptwriter and director of short film La balada de Yaga (2005)
- Director an scripwriter of Unacopadevi.com
- Director of Ràdio Manlleu (2000-2005).
- President and founding member of Cine Club Manlleu. (1998 a2002).
- Jury president in FICC (Fédération internationale des ciné-clubs) en la edición del año 2000 del Molodist festival en Kiev (Kyiv Internacional Film Festival).
- Scriptwriter and director of documentary “Crònica d’una il·lusió” (estrenado en enero de 2004).
- Director of La Mostra d’Arts Vives del Castell de Montesquiu (1999-2011).