La Kaseta Ideas Factory is the producer company of the Catalan filmmaker David Fontseca. This initiative comes from the need to create high-quality audiovisual content, national and international. With headquarters in Vic near to Barcelona, its scope has no barriers while there are good stories to document.
Filmmaker, TV programes and documentaries.
More than 20 years of experience in the audiovisual world as: producer, TV camera, video editor and filmmaker.
Working for Spanish and internacional TV stations in England, Australia, Italy i Portugal.
Today, working closely developing TV formats, documentaries, sport TV programs and TV advertisements.
- To Kyma – Rescue in the Aegean sea (TV3/La Sexta, 2016)
- Where the roads end (TV3/TVE, 2015)
- Del carro al twitter (TV3, 2014)
- El vi i el clima (TVE, 2012)
- La niña de los cabellos blancos (TVE, 2011)
- While the children played (Antena 3, 2010)
- Inshal·la Europa (Tele 5, 2006)
- JOSE COUSO award (in memorial to cameraman Jose Couso, killed in Iraq war on 2005) to best 2006 cameraman for a coverage documentary in hostile conditions. About the immigrants jumping the wall or border in Africa-Europe.
- ONDAS award to the best tv program on Spanish TV in 2003
- Finalist at the Michigan festival AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL for the documentary “While the children played” in 2012
Multidisciplinary author and art director. He directed ALLAU play (2011-2013) and the staging of Autopsia a la Glòria (2009-2010).
- Producer of video art “La caputxeta vermella evolution 3.0” (2010)
- Director of “Maleeixo el temps” (2008) and “Aurora” (2009) by Raydibaum
- Author and director of multidisciplinary staging “Terminal”.
- Director of videoclip “És com un miracle” by Montse Castellà (2007)
- Director of videoclip “Rozate conmigo” by Diego Buendia (2006)
- Scriptwriter and director of short film La balada de Yaga (2005)
- Director an scripwriter of Unacopadevi.com
- Director of Ràdio Manlleu (2000-2005).
- President and founding member of Cine Club Manlleu. (1998 a2002).
- Jury president in FICC (Fédération internationale des ciné-clubs) en la edición del año 2000 del Molodist festival en Kiev (Kyiv Internacional Film Festival).
- Scriptwriter and director of documentary “Crònica d’una il·lusió” (estrenado en enero de 2004).
- Director of La Mostra d’Arts Vives del Castell de Montesquiu (1999-2011).