La Kaseta Ideas Factory is the producer company of the Catalan filmmaker David Fontseca . This initiative comes from the need to create high-quality audiovisual content, national and international. With headquarters in Vic near to Barcelona, its scope has no barriers while there are good stories to document.
DAVID FONTSECA, 1974
Filmmaker, TV programes and documentaries.
More than 20 years of experience in the audiovisual world as: producer, TV camera, video editor and filmmaker.
Working for Spanish and internacional TV stations in England, Australia, Italy i Portugal.
Today, working closely developing TV formats, documentaries, sport TV programs and TV advertisements.
- To Kyma – Rescue in the Aegean sea (TV3/La Sexta, 2016)
- Where the roads end (TV3/TVE, 2015)
- Del carro al twitter (TV3, 2014)
- El vi i el clima (TVE, 2012)
- La niña de los cabellos blancos (TVE, 2011)
- While the children played (Antena 3, 2010)
- Inshal·la Europa (Tele 5, 2006)
TV PROGRAMMES LIST:
- Déu n’hi drone (8TV)
- 4CAT4 (Esports 3)
- Riu Avall (TV3)
- Ya te digo (Antena 3)
- Oikmentns? (TV3)
- La Columna (TV3)
- Entre Línies (TV3)
- Naturalmente (TVE)
- Terra Verda (TVE)
DOP IN ADVERTISEMENT:
- Fiact Seguros
- Correos Postal Express
- Nirvana Xtrem
- JOSE COUSO award (in memorial to cameraman Jose Couso, killed in Iraq war on 2005) to best 2006 cameraman for a coverage documentary in hostile conditions. About the immigrants jumping the wall or border in Africa-Europe.
- ONDAS award to the best tv program on Spanish TV in 2003
- Finalist at the Michigan festival AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL for the documentary “While the children played” in 2012